Tarsier Serving Board – TARSIER YOUR BLESSINGS! Design
The Tarsier Serving Board is inspired by one of the most beautiful animals that inhabit the Philippines. This iconic creature is the second smallest primate in existence. The Tarsier Serving Board can be used to serve artisanal cheeses, cured meats, pastries, sandwiches and sliders. The front face has the “Tarsier your blessings!” engraving, while the back face is flat and smooth.
Lead time for non-engraved orders is 7 business days after receipt of payment.
- Material: Sustainably farmed Big-Leaf Mahogany wood finished with beeswax and extra virgin olive oil
- Comes with 2 dip glasses.
- Size: 8" wide x 12" long x 0.75" thick
- Weight: 0.63 kilograms
- Care: Wash and dry completely. Moisturize with extra virgin olive oil occasionally. Do not soak in water. Do not store in a dark and damp place.
- Packaging: Comes in a box with product tag.
You have the option to personalize your item. We have a wide variety of font styles to choose from. Engraving can be located on any part of the board. If you want to engrave your own logo or artwork, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lead time for custom-engraved orders is 14 to 21 business days after receipt of payment.